Making games in Java isn't as easy as it could be. This is a set of classes to provide some of the features I feel are missing.
- Can run games as an applet or an application without code modification.
- Create a new game by extending one class and implementing a few methods.
- Keyboard abstraction to avoid low-level event handling.
- Full-featured sprite class supporting animations.
- Simple GUI widgets for buttons.
- Multiple-channel audio system.
SVN repository: http://svn.warwickgamedesign.co.uk/repos/wgd-jgf/